MTV's sneak assault Ex on the Beach isn't just some other dating show and the cast talks about how the series shows the dynamic relationships within the LGTBQ community.

David Barta from Paradise Hotel and Arisce Wanzer from Strut find themselves in a messy dear triangle this season cheers to Wanzer's ex Mike Mulderrig, seen on Lindsay Lohan's Embankment Club. Barta, who quickly finds himself falling for Mulderrig said beyond the wildness of the season, Ex on the Beach breaks barriers in reality boob tube.

Barta, who identifies every bit bi-sexual said the fluidity in the serial has a natural flow, something missing from most dating shows. "I think that that's one thing that this testify in particular in comparing to other reality shows in general, allow lonely dating shows, is, showing the dynamic of relationships within the LGBTQ community," he explained to Showbiz Crook Sail."

Ex on the Beach Season 5 cast David Barta, Arisce Wanzer and Mike Mulderrig
Ex on the Embankment bandage | MTV

Barta'south ex is a woman, only he is attracted to Mulderrig and wanted to see where the relationship might go. Wanzer, a transgender model, was a little shocked past how speedily her ex arrived on the scene – and how quickly he kissed Barta.

"I don't see competition in other people," she said. "I simply compete with myself. So I'm not going to compare myself, specially to someone like David, considering nosotros do not offer the same things. So information technology's like literal apples and oranges. And so yes if he wants to get that direction so [shrug]. Or if he wants to stay here, then [shrug]. What are we doing? Kill it. What are nosotros doing? So, yeah, it's all just unexpected stuff, and everyone's world gets turned upside down all season. So wait forward to that. We all get stressed out to the limit."

'Ex on the Beach' bandage shows multiple genders exploring different relationships

Barta said the beauty of the evidence is how multiple genders can explore any relationship.

"When you lot're dating someone who is interested in multiple genders, it's similar, how practice you become about that?" he said. "Do you become extremely jealous or do yous understand like Arisce said, 'I tin't compete where I don't compare?'"

"Considering at the end of the day, different people and unlike genders offer dissimilar things. And bring different things to the table. So I think the testify does a really adept job, but not that I've seen on whatever other dating shows before, like the truthful dynamic of that."

"And I call back information technology actually kills a lot of stigmas that are out in that location almost just the nature of LGBTQ relationships," he added. "As well as stigmas of over and hyper sexualizing people within the queer community."

Nothing is off-limits this season

Barta also addressed self-discovery this season. "I didn't discover annihilation new about my sexuality," he remarked. "It seemed that people responded to it because several times with romantic partners, had I behind closed doors truly identified where I lie on the sexual spectrum at the end of the day."

"What I really discovered about myself is non everyone is going to exist OK with that," he admitted. "There are going to be people who I want to date or be with. And once they find out my truth, they're not going to exist with me. And I learned that I have to be OK with that and understand and not take full offense to it. I feel like on the show I may take experienced a couple of times where I took criminal offence to perchance people not fully understanding."

https://world wide web.youtube.com/sentry?v=SgwsujTR3RI

"Because one time once again, there'southward a difference betwixt dating someone who is straight then being able to empathize with y'all," Barta added. "And dating someone within the LGBTQ community who tin empathize and fully understand. And those are just different relationship dynamics that I got to explore on the bear witness. I don't practise things perfectly the first time. I definitely stumbled over myself throughout the entire flavor. Somehow, I ended up home. No one killed me. No ex's ripped my head off. But I went through a lot while was there."

Season 5 of MTV's global miracle Ex on the Embankment premieres Th, March 31 at 8 pm ET/PT on MTV.